1. The two-needle leather and upholstery sewing machine with an automatic thread trimmer offers basic performance that is ideally suited to sewing heavy materials;
2. The 7560N has a unique feature which allows the user to simply dial in the walking height of the walking foot. This prevents the walking foot from snagging on thicker material;
3. The machine’s rectangular feeding motion promises the consistent feeding of materials of all thicknesses without stitch gathering;
4. The machine has with an instantaneous changeover device for alternating the vertical movement amount of the walking foot and presser foot, which demonstrates its capability for processes involving sewing products with a lot of multi-layered portions;
5. The 2-needle type machine is equipped with a bottom-feed micro-adjustment mechanism with the needle feed amount fixed. This helps prevent irregular stitches which are free from pitch errors;
6. The high 16mm presser foot lift enables smooth material handling for heavy sewing;
7. The 7560s’ maximum stitch length of 2 ½ stitches per inch allows a broader range of uses, such as awnings and sacks. The stitch dial easily adjusts the stitch length.
For sewing medium to heavyweight materials such as upholstery fabrics, leather, vinyl, canvas, synthetics, laminated and coated products Suitable for sewing medium and heavyweight materials, such as leather sofas and armchair, fabric sofas, car seats, leather bags, automotive and marine upholstery, medical braces, handbags, suitcases, furniture, sporting goods, tents, awnings, FIBC container bags, Big Bags, Jumbo bags etc.
5-10 working days
The UK's Only Distributer
60 Years Industry Experience
Servicing and Support Available
3 in stock
Not yet available